We are proud to introduce Alex, our bright and talented Marketing Coordinator who started with us in May of this year! While we would love to keep her all to ourselves, we feel it’s best to share the wealth with our packaging friends and family so you can get to know her.
Alex graduated with a degree in Psychology from UC Davis with a minor in Art Studio. During her free time, Alex is an avid outdoors fan, spending most of her free time in Laguna Beach, paddle boarding in Newport, or doing yoga in Dana Point Harbor. Some of her artistic endeavors include a 10-foot long mural and a 9-foot tall sculpture!
Want some more fun facts about Alex? You got it:
- “Alex is my full first name. Many people think I am a dude on email, but I’m not!”
- “I was on Oprah once with my church when I was 10 years old!”
- “I am fascinated by my ancestry and researching it is a huge hobby of mine.”
- “I once worked for an Evolutionary Neuroscience lab.”
- “I would love to be fluent in five languages…I’d like to tackle Spanish, Dutch, French and German.”
- Alex’s favorite quote? “Working hard for something we don’t care about is called stress, working hard for something we love is called passion.”
“Since joining Excel Packaging, I am thrilled to take on new responsibilities and interact with our customers,” she says. “I love helping them to bring their packaging designs to the next level, both with innovation and design. I am proud to work for a company that values ongoing training and phenomenal community service projects, and I’m looking forward to the future here at ExcelPackaging with the best team I could ask for!”
Excel Packaging could not have found a better person to entrust our clients to than Alex. A wonderful addition to our team, she effortlessly merges intelligence and a positive attitude with creativity and an extensive knowledge of marketing. She has already made a positive impact on us, and we hope she makes a positive impact with you, too.